Help send me to the Photography Workshop of a Lifetime!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Party of 5

Well, it was certainly nice to take pictures of kids old enough to take some direction for a change! Even if that direction was "go outside in 32* weather with no jackets on"! ;)The kids were quick to warm up (figuratively and literally) and I got a guitar demonstration right off the bat!The littlest was camera ready despite her I-can't-do-its... (she really can!).
Big sister was a pro at posing and gave lots of suggestions too. Always appreciated!
Nobody was quite sure of my foot shot but I think it came out cool, no?
Last peek... Sneakers the dog. Poor thing thought I had cheese in my hand.

It was great to meet your family Erin. You can expect your gallery to be ready by next week!
:)

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Just passin by...I love the foot shot and the boy with the guitar the best. Very talented!!